- 5 cloves of fresh garlic, crushed
- 1 very large onion, sliced thin
- 2 medium potatoes
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans
- 1 large (42 oz) can of Great Northern Beans
1 large (28 oz) can whole tomatoes
- 2 medium sized zucchini, cubed 3/4 inch
- 4 - 14.5 oz cans vegetable broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp dried basil
- In a large kettle, sauté onion in olive oil until tender and
light golden in color.
- Add broth, water, green beans, potatoes, and boil about 10
minutes or until potatoes are just beginning to get tender.
- Add Great Northern beans and
tomatoes, both undrained, simmer about 10 minutes.
- Add basil, salt to taste, and
zucchini, cook until squash is barely tender.
- Serve with fresh French bread