- 1 (16 oz) can
moist vegetarian burger
- 1 cup dry herb-seasoned dressing mix
- 1 cup dry rolled oats
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tsp "A-1 Sauce"
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1 small can sliced mushrooms (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir to mix
- Shape into a loaf and place in a lightly oiled pan or skillet
(we use a cast iron skillet).
- Bake, covered, 45 minutes at 375°, uncover and bake 15
minutes more or until surface is beginning to look crispy and
- Let stand about 15 minutes before cutting and serving.
Home | Bible
Studies Online | Y2K